Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day in Delta

This weekend I went to Delta with Chad and his family. We had a lot of fun and just relaxed and enjoyed being together!!


Shannon, Chad's sister, and me playing Mario Kart!!! It is so fun! Mario Kart is my favorite game!!

Chad is getting ready to mow the lawn and I just couldn't resist!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad you went! I hope you had a great time! I miss you already!

David Crowther said...

I was just thinking "she'd better have gone to Delta for the weekend or else..." I swear it looks like I'm copying the comments that Natalie leaves on here! Oh well. It looks like you had fun and now you don't have to find out what the "or else..." would have been. Tell Chad "hello."

Natalie said...

Love the new look of your blog! I am home now and I think we should get together- What are you guys doing tomorrow night? I'll call ya today :o)

**Cunningham's** said...

I'm always a freakin day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Did you play drop the bean in the bottle at your party? If ya did I hope they stayed in the jar and not your nose!!! haha. I hope you don't mind I moved you to a Carlson on my blog instead of Chad and Tara. It's close enough right? Love ya!

Grant and Alli said...

Happy Late Birthday Tara! You are so close to being a married woman(YAY)!! You two are so cute together:)

Nicole said...

Tar, I've been attempting to leave a comment on your blog forever now and I'm hoping it will work this time! I'm so glad you had fun in Delta and I hope you had a great birthday! Happy 22nd! Love you Tar and I hope we can play a little more before I get hitched and leave town!