Monday, June 2, 2008

The Big 22!!

I had a great birthday, but it would have only been better had Raquel and Chase been here. My parents and I went to Rumbi Grill and then went and saw "What Happens in Vegas" on Friday night. I thought the movie was funny. Thanks Nicole for telling me to go see it!!
Saturday Blake took us for a round of golf at River Oaks golf course for my birthday. We had a lot of fun!! Then we went to the Mandarin!! It is a really good restaurant! I loved it!!!

Chad is so amazing and gave me these Steve Madden shoes, a gift certificate to Chili's or Macaroni Grill, and a beautiful vase of flowers!!

They are my favorite and I can't believe he picked them out by himself!! Nicole also gave me a decoration for our apartment that I absolutely love and can't wait to hang it up!!

9 comments:

David Crowther said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you got my message on Saturday, you were probably enjoying an AMAZING round of golf when I called. How is your golf game (now that you're an old woman)? Congratulations, I hope it was a good Birthday!

David Crowther said...

Oh, tell Chad and your family "hello."

Raquel said...

Hello to you David!

Those shoes are SO cute, Chad has great taste! I wish we could have been there too but I'll see you very soon and we'll do plenty of celebrating! I can't wait!

Manda Jane Clawson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda Jane Clawson said...

Happy Birthday Tara!! :) Your hubby-to-be has great taste in shoes, he could give mine some pointers! ;

David Crowther said...

Raquel's blog entry about your birthday is the funniest thing I have heard since I've been home! Don't you just love siblings?!?

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Tar! I'm so glad you had a good time with your fam! That movie really is quite hilarious isn't it? I hope you had a great day! I love you Tar and I hope we can hang out a little more before the 13th. P.S. Love the shoes!

JLWright said...

Tara- LOVE the shoes.. You and Chad are darling!!! The big day is coming so soon! I'm so happy for you both. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey you, your wedding sure is coming up quick! Happy belated B-DAY I'm sorry I missed it. My life is all sorts of crazy these days :) Your shoes are adorable and so are you..so tell me how do I go about a cute background like yours??