Monday, May 26, 2008

Bitter Sweet Ending!

This past week was my last week of the didactic part of school!! It is amazing that these past 2 years have gone by so fast!! It is going to be weird to not see the same 50 people every single day. I am going to miss many of them, but at least I'll get to see them at graduation in about a year!! I'm so lucky to have made the friends that I did! I couldn't have made it through without them!!

Here's my two really good friends....Natalie and David!!
I'm going to miss them so much! I sat by them everyday for 2 years!

David and I studied at Borders Bookstore just about everyday for the past 2 years. Blake said that they should have made us pay rent since we were there so much! I wanted to get a picture of David and one of the workers. She had the hots for him, but she wasn't working our last day we studied :(

Our view for 2 years! We saw the whole construction of the Cheesecake Factory!! Geeky I know!!

David and me CHEESING it up!! I know you can't tell how excited we are!!


Since we watched the Cheesecake Factory be built, we thought it was an appropriate place to go for our celebration! We had amazing lemon chicken and then the BEST cheesecake EVER!! I'm going to miss my friends, but definitely not the studying!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So sad! what good times we had- Doesn't it feel good to be done? Did you find out when your class is in July? Talk to you soon.

David Crowther said...

Tara, I just looked at your blog tonight. I didn't bring my laptop home so I had to keep guessing what the address to your blog was(I have it bookmarked on my laptop). Man, there have been alot of memories and inside jokes over the last 2 years! I'll miss the way things have been and hopefully the changes will be good ones. I'll talk to you soon.

Nicole said...

Tara I just love this post! Love to see where you've been spending the last two years of your life! My little studying friend is seeing a light at the end of a very long tunnel! Love you Tar!