Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3 Things Tag

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: Marrying Chad, golfing, and being almost done with school!!

3 Goals: Being the best pharmacist I can, learn how to cook, and pay off my school loans ASAP!

3 Current Obsessions: BLOGGING, American Idol, and being with Chad!

3 Collections: Jewelry, clothes, and an old one was Lip Smackers.

3 Random Facts: I love jump roping, I like cleaning, and Hawaii is my favorite place in the world!

I tag: Raquel, Nicole, Mallory, Julie, and Nikki. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh dear Tar... There is no guarantee that you will be a moody mess when you start birth control, but let me tell ya that you'll definitely be crying with the grandmas in sacrament meeting pretty much EVERY week! Ha, Ha!

Raquel said...

Good one, Deena! I just noticed your grandma tribute and I laughed pretty hard! I sent that to you because I knew you would LOVE it! You're hilarious!

**Cunningham's** said...

luckily I've never heard my grandma's bum snore, but I think I've heard Racks :O I'm still waitig for you to come and see me and Kohen... love you.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

This was a fun post, I didn't know a lot of that about you :) Don't worry too much about the birth control, I don't remember being different at all ...