After work, Mallory called me to see if Chad and I wanted to go to the Grizzlies Game. I asked Chad and he didn't even have to think twice before saying yes! It was fun spending time with Mallory & Gavin, and of course CHAD! Chad is so sweet and taught me some of the rules, since I have no idea about hockey. It was a fun night! The Grizzlies beat the Victoria Salmon Kings 2-0! Thanks Mal & Gavin for inviting us to go with you!
A nice check!



8 comments:
FUN! I have never been to a hockey game either- Chad will have to go with us and tell us the rules too. I'ver heard hockey players don't have many teeth-?
I'm glad I am the one that looks drunk. I blame Justin's picture taking abilities. It was fun to hang out!!
Tara you look so cute. And it looks like you had so much fun. Hope all the wedding plans are going well. Love Jill
Wow, it has been a super long time! I'm glad you found me! Congrats on the engagement. August is a great month to get married in (Noah and I got married on August 12). So what are you guys up to? Let me know!
Gavin is a blog picture thief...I will have to give him a talking to. It was my first hockey game too. It fun seeing you guys!!! We should do it more often.
That sounds like fun. It's good to take breaks and watch a good fight!
Hey Fun! I love you guys! I'm so glad you were able to learn the rules of hockey... I have no idea how that game works! Maybe you'll have to teach me :) And we definitely need to do something! I'm home now and I've just been putting life together a little, but I'll give you a call and we should go to lunch or something this week! Yes? I'll call you! Love ya Tar!
Let's all get together soon- You guys are too fun. You will be a great married couple. P.S. You're tagged, see my blog!
Post a Comment