Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THE BEST 2 YEARS!!!!!!

2 years ago yesterday was our very first date! I can't even believe how fast time has flown! Chad truly is my best friend and I couldn't think of anyone I would rather be with or marry!! He's so sweet and bought me a guitar for Guitar Hero so we can both play at the same time now!!



I decorated my guitar so it isn't boring white!


Chad and I wanted an Expo calendar board for our apartment, but I found this instead and thought it was really cute and fun!

4 comments:

David Crowther said...

Nice picture with the guitar! Now all you need is a black tour t-shirt with skulls on it and gay krackis... I mean gray khakis... I mean cargos. Ha ha ha ha ha! Man we need to quit studying.

Raquel said...

CAN'T WAIT to play with your guitar! I love that calendar, way cute! That's so cute you celebrate all your anniversaries. I'm glad you're so happy!

Natalie said...

SO CUTE TARA! You guys are too cute! I love the calendar and it is so cute you have 2 guitars now! Hey send me that pic we took for my blog! I am gonna miss you so much!!!!!

Nicole said...

Tar, I just love your guitar! It's awesome and oh so rock and roll! Ha, Ha! That calendar board is so cute too!!! I love it :) Happy anniversary!