Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More About Us

I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but I wanted to post something new. Here's a little about Chad and me!!


Favorite Objects









The age we'll be on our next birthdays













Our College Majors
















Our Favorite Food















A place we want to visit....Uruguay where Chad went on his mission!


Our Favorite Color














Our Favorite animal....Shadow Chad's dog. He's so cute!!




Our Favorite place we have been together is Delta!




Where we live

Our Favorite Holiday

Our hobby we enjoy doing together!!

3 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

You guys are so cute together it makes me sick!!

Raquel said...

Cute post Dee! I love the golf course picture. Every day I pass one on the way home from work and I think about all you golfers. It makes me more homesick!

Natalie said...

I love this post! You know what my favorite picture is- you and the dog being so close. I bet you scrubbed for hours after that!?!? j/k You should come hang out with Buster one day :o) You guys are the cutest couple and I can't wait til your wedding day!!!!!