My friend Mallory and her new husband Gavin were married on Saturday, July 19, 2008!! It was a beautiful day and I'm so happy for them!
She looked so gorgeous and I'm so glad Chad and I were able to share their special day with them!! What an exciting day! It definitely made me even more excited for our wedding!!!!
Almost there Tara- I have been thinking about you lately- I am so excited for you! We got your announement and I LOVE IT!!!!! Call me sometime I would love to get together but I know you are probably way busy! Your classes are over though right?!?! Miss ya
My cousin and hiw wife got sealed that day and as we were driving in front of the conference center I saw you and Chad waiting at the cross walk. I saw your wedding announcment at my parents. They are cute. I love them. I can't believe you are getting married though. So soon.
Yay for Mal! It was so good to see you and Chad too! I'm so excited for your wedding Tar... I seriously can't wait! Hope all the planning is going good and that you don't have too much stress! I love ya and we will definitely be there with bells on!!!
Tara I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. :( I feel terrible. My Mom told me that you were beautiful and that you both looked extremely happy. I love you and wish you the best. Congrats!
I am sorry I didn't write back- it got cut off and I was going to just call you but ya know..life happens- I have been waiting for you to post and join the real world again :o) Hope marriage is bliss and I will call you soon!!
8 comments:
Very cute! You look super cute in BOTH dresses! I can't wait for your big day!
Almost there Tara- I have been thinking about you lately- I am so excited for you! We got your announement and I LOVE IT!!!!! Call me sometime I would love to get together but I know you are probably way busy! Your classes are over though right?!?! Miss ya
My cousin and hiw wife got sealed that day and as we were driving in front of the conference center I saw you and Chad waiting at the cross walk. I saw your wedding announcment at my parents. They are cute. I love them. I can't believe you are getting married though. So soon.
Yay for Mal! It was so good to see you and Chad too! I'm so excited for your wedding Tar... I seriously can't wait! Hope all the planning is going good and that you don't have too much stress! I love ya and we will definitely be there with bells on!!!
ONE WEEK!!!!
Tara I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. :( I feel terrible. My Mom told me that you were beautiful and that you both looked extremely happy. I love you and wish you the best. Congrats!
BEETLE!!! I miss you! How's married life? I mean it's been a little over a week. Do you feel like an old married woman by now or what?!
I am sorry I didn't write back- it got cut off and I was going to just call you but ya know..life happens- I have been waiting for you to post and join the real world again :o) Hope marriage is bliss and I will call you soon!!
Post a Comment