Natalie tagged me, so here it goes!!
Favorite actors/actresses: Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Julia Roberts
Favorite books: Twilight Series
Favorite clothing items: anything new! I LOVE any Dansko shoes!! Thanks Natalie for telling me about them!!
Favorite colors: robin egg blue, and pink
Favorite foods: Pizza, Costa Vida/Cafe Rio, Penne Arabiata from Macaroni Grill!!! Mmm!
Favorite GA's: Elder Oaks and President Monson
Favorite hobbies: golfing, blogging, Guitar Hero, Wii.
Favorite hymns: Love at Home, I Stand All Amazed, I Know That My Redeemer Lives
Favorite movies: Tommy Boy, Dumb and Dumber, Big Daddy, Little Rascals, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Sandlot, Blue Crush, Cars, Brother Bear.... and many many more!!!
Favorite musicians/groups/songs: Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, Mariah Carey, Celine Deon, Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis, Glamorous-Fergie
Favorite places: Golf courses, my house and Chad's house, and Delta!
Favorite restaurants: Macaroni Grill, Costa Vida/Cafe Rio, Carl's Jr., Olive Garden, Rumbi Grill, Mandarin in Bountiful, and of course, El Rancho Grande!!!
Favorite vacation spots: HAWAII, HAWAII, and more HAWAII and just being with my family!!!!!
I tag Raquel and anybody else who wants to!! :)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Favorites!
Posted by ~Tara at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I LOVE El Rancho!
How was class--- I need to call you!!! I hate working for free Tara! Hope it wasn't too painful, 1 more week- AND I can't believe your wedding is less than a month away- Like 3 weeks right! HOLY COW!! So.. Do you have any plans for a bachlorette party? Let's do something before the wedding!
Post something new!
Post a Comment