Saturday, August 23, 2008

FINALLY TIME TO POST!!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to finally post! Our honeymoon cruise to the Mexican Riviera was amazing!! We stopped at 3 ports--Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. Chad was so sweet and made sure we did an excursion at each stop. In Cabo we went snorkeling, in Mazatlan we went on a walking tour of the whole city, and in Puerto Vallarta we went swimming with a DOLPHIN!! I know it isn't hard to tell which one was my favorite! I have always wanted to swim with a dolphin and Chad was nice enough to make it a reality! Thanks so much babe!! :)


Every night Chad and I went to the dining room for dinner! It was really fun because we got to dress-up and the food was delicious!!!

Chad and I got assigned to sit with another couple at dinner. The couple was from Minnesota and were a little odd! Here are our waitors! Samlin is on the left and Yogesh, who was really hilarious and from India, is on the right! He would always say, "Are you ready for some yummy yummy?" when he would bring out our dessert menu! It cracked us up every night!


The infamous life jacket picture!

Also every night, our maid would make us different animals made out of towels!

On our way to our snorkeling excursion! It was tons of fun! It was Chad's first time snorkeling, so it took him a little bit to get used to it.....but after a while he loved it!! Definitely not as much as me and Snorkel Bob though!!


We found the most amazing french fries ever!! Chad LOVED them so MUCH!!!! His smile when he found them was priceless! I wish I would have taken a picture!!

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so great :) We went on a cruise for our honeymoon too. Such a nice way to unwind after the wedding! Looks like you had so much fun

Natalie said...

Awesome!! K- so we have the picture in front of the rock at lovers beach! I swam with the dolpins too! I am so happy you are back! It was great to talk to you alittle and I can't wait to hear more!!

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous you got to swim with the dolphins! Lucky girl! So glad that you had fun though... It looks like everything was just perfect :)