Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bridal Showers

Nikki Cunningham was so nice to throw me a shower at her cute house! She is so sweet and decorated her house in our wedding colors. I had such a great time seeing everyone!

Doesn't that food look scrumptious?!!

Nikki made me wear this!!

Nikki said she felt bad because she didn't have any games for us to play, but little did we know she had pin the bow tie on the sexy man!! It was a hoot!

THANKS so much Nikki and everyone!!

Then the other night Chad's aunts, Claudia and Colleen, gave me a shower. We had it at Ruby Tuesday. It was really fun meeting all the ladies in his family!! They are so sweet!

We got some really great gifts! I can't wait to use them!

7 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so fun!

Natalie said...

Can't wait to use them huh... What'd you get? J/K SO SORRY I missed it! I really wanted to come despite my feelings about showers! Hope to see you soon! What are you doing for the 4th? You guys should come float the river with us!

Grant and Alli said...

Tara I am so sorry I missed your shower!! I would have love to be there, I just couldn't leave my new little babe.. I have a present for you, so I will have to bring it by. Yay! your almost a married women. Thanks for coming to the hospital, it was so good to see ya!

Nicole said...

Oh how fun!!! I am just so happy for you Tar! I wish I could have been there :( Stupid long distance friendship! Lame-O! But I love you and I hope all the wedding stuff is coming along just splendidly!

Raquel said...

I am SO glad I got to be there for your showers! It was so fun and it made me more excited for the big day! Love ya tons!

**Cunningham's** said...

YAY!! It was so fun, I hope you had fun, it was kinda silly and such a hectic day so I feel sorta bad but I think it was fun and I loved seeing you and Quel! I can't wait for the big day, I check my mail everyday waiting for the invite and to see your cute picture of the love birds!!

**Cunningham's** said...

By the way you never did say how Chad liked the picture of himself that we pinned the bow on? Tell him he looks awesome in those undies!