In the afternoon my family and I went golfing at Eaglewood in Bountiful!! It was about 102 degrees, but we still had a great time! After golfing we were all starving, so we went to Gateway and ate at Z ' Tejas Southwestern Grill. It was different, but really good!!
After eating we got home pretty late and picked up Chad. We usually go to Sugar House Park to watch the firework display, but my parents thought that since we didn't have enough time we should go to Murray Park. We didn't really know where they shot them off at, but amazingly they were right above us!! It was so cool! I love love fireworks!!!
After eating we got home pretty late and picked up Chad. We usually go to Sugar House Park to watch the firework display, but my parents thought that since we didn't have enough time we should go to Murray Park. We didn't really know where they shot them off at, but amazingly they were right above us!! It was so cool! I love love fireworks!!!
Then after the fireworks, we went to the store to get Heath Shell topping that you put on ice cream! My dad had it last week at work and said we had to try it!! We couldn't find the Heath one, but we found Reese's Shell and it was delicious!! I highly recommend it, especially to you Natalie and Raquel!!



1 comments:
ohh..looks good! We need to have ice cream again now! Hope your day was great! Have a good week!
Post a Comment