For Father's Day we got my dad a Reese's ice cream cake and a trimmer! The cake was pretty delicious!! My dad is so amazing and I couldn't ask for better parents! I really couldn't have survived without them! I owe them the world!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
The BEST dad in the WORLD and Boxer!!
Posted by ~Tara at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't believe the dog slept in your bed!!!! Can't wait til our AA meetings- I really need to work on those 12 steps! Thanks for a great week, lets get together soon- Do you know any girls Kyle could date- didn't you have a cute cousin? gimme a call sometime!
How cute! I love that dog! He is adorable. Oh man I miss you to Tar... I really am so excited to come up for Mal's wedding so I can see all you guys! You only have a little bit longer too!!! Yay! You're going to love being married... It's so fun! Well, I hope the plans are going great and if I can help in anyway (because I live so close and have such great ideas! LOL!) Just let me know though! Love and miss ya Tar!
So I am totally waiting for shower pics.... Did they make you try on your new wardrode? haha j/k love ya!
Post a Comment