Thursday, June 19, 2008

Will & Nicole's Wedding!!

One of my best friends, Nicole, got married on Friday, June 13!! I know I'm a little slow, but I definitely wanted to post the few pictures that I took. It was such a gorgeous day and such a special day! I'm so happy for them and wish them the best!!



They are so cute and perfect for each other!! I hope we'll get to know Will more and hang out with them when they come up! Nicole sure got an amazing man that treats her so well and will provide for her no matter what!! Congratulations!!

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a cute couple, that is way exciting! That will be you soon!!

Nicole said...

Tara I just love you so much! We just got home and my phone is dead because I left my phone charger in West Valley... So I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everything you did that day and every other day! I love you and think the world of you :) I'll call as soon as I get another phone charger! Love you!