Monday, June 9, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!

This week is so exciting! Nicole and Will are getting married on Friday. I'm so excited to be able to share their special day with them. I can't believe it is here. When she first told me she was getting married in June it seemed so far away, but now it's here!! YIPPEEEE!!



Then on Saturday Raquel and Chase are finally coming to visit us!!!!! They are going to be here for about 2 weeks!! I can't wait for all the fun we'll have playing games, golfing, and of course, eating at Costa Vida/Cafe Rio since Ohio doesn't have either of them and they miss it SO SO much!!!

7 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh man I hope Rack is sleeping in your room after 2 weeks of the Vida... toot toot be doop... toot!!

Raquel said...

Ummmm, my mouth is watering right now! I can't wait, we will have so much fun!

Natalie said...

Well- June 15th is coming right up! I am glad we get done so early every day! Hopefully it isn't totally boring. I can't wait until YOU get married! Lets do something soon- thurs nite? when does your sis come?

Nicole said...

AAHH!! Tar! That picture is so old! Holy Cow! Oh, but the fun times we had at Sno Cap Lanes in good old Ephraim :) I love ya tons Tar and I'm so excited for Friday! I really can't believe it's already here... And you are so cute to post something about lurpy old me and my crazy little fiance! I can't wait to see ya and we really do need to have a Tommy Boy night sometime. I don't know when, but it's gotta be sometime!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Hey tara! question: where did you get that cute expo calendar (i saw a pic of it on one of your earlier posts) and do you mind if i copycat and get one too?! I love it! Chad and I already have one but its this ghetto thing that takes up tons of room on our fridge and i would love to have one that we could put pictures in and would be cute up on the wall. :) this is jamie peterson by the way. oh and p.s. your blog is adorable!

Amanda Jean said...

It was so great to see you as well! It had been so long! you looked so cute! and your blog is way cute as well. I was way happy to see you at Sarah's wedding, soon it will be you! are you ready? I am so excited to get married, I just wish it was here. What is your date again?