Sunday, March 2, 2008

HAPPY 85TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!


This weekend we went to Mona for my Grandma Stanley's 85th Birthday!! It was an open house held at the church where family and friends could come and visit. Both of my grandmas live in Mona so it was fun to see them both at the same time. It would have only been better if Raquel and Chase could have been there!! I hope my grandma had a great time and I hope she has many more birthdays to come!



Blake having a great time!!



Aren't they the cutest great-grandgirls ever?!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tar, how fun!!! Your grandmas are so cute :) You guys look like you had a great time... You little party animals! :) I just hope Blake didn't practice his angles during the party!

Raquel said...

Nicole is such a dork! That made me laugh pretty hard! Thanks for posting some pictures, then I don't feel like I'm missing out so much. Miss you guys!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Hi Tara! I found you blog and wanted to say congrats, you and Chad are so cute together!

-Amanda (Bracken) Clawson