Wednesday, March 19, 2008

UNCLE CARLSON!!



This weekend was VERY exciting!! Sunday, March 16th, was Julie's 24th Birthday!! Brandon and Julie came over to Chad's parent's house and she opened up her presents from all of us. After she was done opening her presents, there was still a big present wrapped! Brandon said that Julie didn't want Kris and Blaine to feel left out and so they gave them the present. Chad's parents unwrapped the present and it was a picture frame with Grandkids along the top and in the middle slot there was the due date--September 19th!!! We are so excited for Brandon and Julie!! Chad and I (well a lot more I) can't wait until we can babysit the new baby!!! Congrats again Brandon and Julie!!!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Oh, that's so exciting!

Natalie said...

Aunt Tara.. I guess that name fits! Tell them Congrats- Chads mom has a lot to look forward to! Big year for them- they get the best daughter in law ever and a new grand baby!

Nicole said...

Yay! That is so exciting :) You will be Auntie Tara!