Sunday, March 9, 2008

West Side Pride!


Friday night Chad and I went to Desert Star to see My Valley Fair Lady. It was our first time and we really enjoyed it!! We laughed, and laughed, and laughed!! The play was great because it took place at the Valley Fair Mall. Hot Dog on a Stick (the ones with those cute uniforms and embarrassing hats) was called Taqueria on a Stick!! They would have to pay me a ton to wear those outfits and work there!!! They also made fun of the "West Side" and some aspects they totally nailed!! My favorite part was being able to spend time with Chad and I absolutely LOVE it when he laughs a lot!! It's SO SO cute!! If you have never been we highly recommend it! You'll laugh a ton and just have a great night!! We sure did!!!




I can't believe I really let Chad take this!
Yes, I'm sitting on the can in the play outhouse!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my Beetle!!! You are sitting on the can... Watching T.V., just doing a little homework... Remember that voicemail you left me one weekend when you were at Snow and I was in Salt Lake?! I seriously just thought of that the other day... You are hilarious!!! Looks like you had a great time and thwn some at the play :) Love ya!

Natalie said...

You guys are so cute-I am glad you had a good time. We totally want to go now. Good job Chad for getting Tara on the can!

Raquel said...

That sounds like fun! You look way cute too. I love your necklace! Too bad I'm not there to borrow it!!