It was weird having Easter this early!! I still can't believe Easter has already come and gone, but I had a good day! My grandma had her left knee replaced so my parents and I drove to the hospital to visit her and give her an Easter cupcake! It definitely isn't Easter without cupcakes! My mom has made them every year for a long time. She dyes the coconut green as well as the frosting and puts M&Ms on top (sorry I didn't think to take a picture of them until now).

I love coloring Easter eggs, but we haven't done them for quite some time at my house. I can't wait until Chad and I can start our traditions together!! We'll have to color eggs next year!!

I also LOVE these Cadbury Mini Eggs!! Mmmmm Delicious!! :-)



5 comments:
The Easter card is so cute! I hope you are having a great weekend off! I keep thinking of everything I SHOULD be doing but I am not--oops! See you bright and early Wed. Enjoy sleeping in one more day..
Happy Easter Tar! I know it's a few days late, but it's the thought that counts right?! I just love ya and I hope that I can see you when Will and I come up to Salt Lake next time :)
Those are MY favorite candies! Even Chase missed the cupcakes so I guess I know what I'll be making next year.
jkdOk so I miss you.. Next year is going to be so sad. Lets do something together again soon.. this weekend I have the little rugrats..but maybe the next! See you Wednesday. Have fun at your awesome IPPE! I am excited for the U of U thing now too.
I remember the good old Snow College days down in Ephraim when we would go to Walmart and stock up on those mini eggs! They were a staple item the whole month of Easter!!
Post a Comment