Saturday, February 23, 2008

NAME GAME

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)- Shadow Monte Carlo (I used Chad's dog since I never had a pet!) I'm a RETARD and didn't read current car! I'll leave it just for you Nicole, but it really should be Shadow Passat!!
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)- Mint Pumpkin
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) T-Chr
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)- Pink Dolphin
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Ann Murray
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-Chrta
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)- The Teal Pop (Can you see the outfit now?!)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Homer Lamar
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-Be Delicious Musketeer
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )-Stanley Homer
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)- Roxy Rome
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)- Summer Orchid
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y")-Banana Pajamie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)-Life Palm
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour")- The Golfing Sunshine Tour (I know you all want to come and see me soon!!)

5 comments:

Raquel said...

I can't wait to see the Golfing Sunshine Tour featuring Ann Murray! ...You needed me, you needed me... I also love your Bond girl name! Classic!

Nicole said...

Tar... I love the Monte Carlo part of this survey! Will was looking at your blog while I was at work and I came home and he asked me when you got a new car. I just said, "What? Tar doesn't have a new car. She still has the passat I think." He said "I thought she got a new Monte Carlo. That's what her blog said." I just started laughing and remembering all the good times we had in the Monte! Oh man, pushing it up 56, Ester throwing her shoe at the window... There are WAY too many fun times we had in that little beauty!

Nicole said...

Sorry, I didn't finish my comment... So anyway, I told Will about the Monte and that it wasn't your new car! He didn't really get all the jokes, but it still made my night!

The Meredith's said...

Tara I just found your blog through Nicoles. You are so cute. How are you doing?
Love Jill Taylor Meredith

www.littlemeredithfamily.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I still think StraTARA and cyTARAbine are better names for ya- Love, Natalizumab your pharmacy school friend that has to go study now- Love ya!