Thank goodness for the 4th Quarter or else this year's Super Bowl would have been pretty boring!!! Chad and I watched the game with my parents. It was so fun and my parents chose the best treats and snacks!! Ummmm! It only would have been better if Chase and Raquel could have been there too!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Super Bowl XLII---Yay Giants!!!
Posted by ~Tara at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Tara,
My name is Des Dana and I'm a very good friend of your lovely sister, Raquel, and I just saw your blog and felt like commenting! First of all, congrats on the engagement, this is such an exciting time in your life! And second, I cannot believe how much you and Raquel look alike! When she posted about your engagement, I had to do a double take on the photo! Feel free to visit my blog anytime! And good luck with the wedding plans!
How fun! I wish I was there too! I have to say I didn't watch 2 minutes of the game. And I have one question...what is my mom doing?
Tara,
It's Des again....I'll put you on my blog, if you put me on yours! :)
Silly Des! She's so cute!
It's about time, you blogger you!!! You are such a diva in all of your pictures. You make me sick, always lookin super hot!
wow, i became annonymouse somehow sorry, It's me NIKKI!!
Tara! I am so excited for you guys...You two are so cute together!
Post a Comment