My good friend Natalie tagged me, so I thought I shouldn't let her down! Here's a little bit about us, even though we aren't married yet.
What is his name? Chad R. Carlson
How long have you been together? 21 months on Wednesday!
How long did you date? We are still dating and are lovin' it!!!
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? It depends. Sometimes I'm an oinker and eat more than him.
Who said I love you first? Chad, but I love him so much more!!!
Who's taller? Chad, but not by much.
Who can sing better? Chad! Hands down!!
Who is smarter? What a weird question! We both are smart, however, I do have "blonde moments!"
Who does the laundry? Chad does his own and I'm lucky enough that my mom still does it for me! But when we're married we'll share this chore!
Who pays the bills? We both pay for our own, but Chad probably will when we're married!
Who sleeps on the right side? When you are in the bed, we both sleep on the left side, so who knows who'll sleep on the right side?
Who mows the lawn? Chad. He loves to do all the yard work. I don't even know if he'll let me touch the mower!
Who cooks dinner? We both will.
Who drives? Both, but we are "old-fashioned" and Chad pretty much always drives everywhere.
Who is more stubborn? Chad, but I'm stubborn too.
Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me first and it's a good thing because it would have taken me a long time to get the courage to do it!
Who asked who out first? Chad, but it took him FOREVER!
Who proposed? Chad! It was the cutest way EVER!!!
Who has more friends? We both are so lucky to have a lot of great friends!!!
Who is more sensitive? Me for sure! I've cried numerous times, but those that know me aren't surprised because it's always me and the grandmas at church that cry!
Who has more siblings? We both have 2!
Who spends more money? I do for sure! But I'm trying not to shop as much.
Who wears the pants? I hope everybody does...that'd be gross! J/K!! Chad does!!
I'm tagging Raquel, Julie, and Nicole.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Soon-to-be-Husband Tag
Posted by ~Tara at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Tar I think this is hilarious! I love the comment about only you and the grandmas in church crying!!! Scary thing is I'm getting more like that too! It's sucky! I love you Tar and can't wait for this weekend! I'll call you Friday and let you know what time we're going on Saturday :) Love ya!
Oh cute! It's so nice that you two are so in love! I remember those days...
THAT'S RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY WIFE JUST SAID SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME
Post a Comment