Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day

Chad and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday since I had a test I had to study for all Thursday night. We wanted to go to Olive Garden, but we were starving and couldn't wait 80 minutes so we went to Applebee's instead. It was delicious! It was such a great night and I absolutely love spending time with Chad!!! He was so nice and gave me these shoes I've been wanting for a while (mine are black, but I couldn't find a picture) and he also gave me a gift card to Kohl's! He's so sweet!! I gave him Desert Star tickets! I've heard a lot about it and thought it'd be fun and something new!! Thanks Chad for everything! I Love You!!!



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tar, it was so fun to see you this weekend! I'm so glad you could go with us on Saturday. The four of us will definitely have to do something next time Will and I are in town. Hope your test went well! Good luck with school and wedding plans :) Love ya!

Raquel said...

Sounds like fun! But don't you already have those shoes? You're spoiled, BTW!

Natalie said...

Hey Tara- i've been thinking about you the last few days... I hope everything went great and I love you. I am glad you have Chad to take care of you cuz I am sure he does!