Yesterday was my birthday!! The first part of the day stunk because I had to study for a my last school test on Tuesday, but after 5 PM it was the best!!! Chad was so sweet and gave me these beautiful roses, a gift card, and some Wii games!! I also got some other great gifts from other family members and friends!!

Then we got to go to Macaroni Grill for dinner with my parents! This is my ABSOLUTE favorite restaurant and it was DELICIOUS!!!



5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun (after studying)! You look cute a year older! Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a sad day to have to study! I can't wait til it is all over!! Such pretty flowers! You and Chad are too cute! Happy day- Sorry I am a bad friend!
Happy Birthday!!!
Gald it was such a great day, even though you had to study. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a fun day :) Well, after studying anyways! Good luck with your test!
Post a Comment