Friday, May 8, 2009

CoLdStOnE cElEbRaTiOn!!!

Yesterday was my LAST day of rotations!!!! I can't even believe I now only have 5 days of class, 3 tests, and then I'll be DONE with school!!!! Chad also finished his finals this week and so to celebrate we went to Coldstone with my parents!!!

It is unreal!!
I'm SO SO SO EXCITED to finally be finished with pharmacy school!!!!

7 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

congratulations Tara, that is so EXCITING!!!! We are so happy for you and your accomplishments. Good luck with your tests.

Christy Lee Austin said...

Tara I seriously am sooooo excited for you! Congrats that is such a great achievement!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's so exciting! Congrats :)

Raquel said...

Woo Hoo, that's great! Good luck with boards!

Jacie and Johnny said...

Congratulations Tara! That's a huge accomplishment! We are so excited for you. Good luck on your tests. Also, I love your haircut!

Anonymous said...

Yay for being done with school now I wish I could say the same!!!

Natalie said...

YAY!! Party at your house! Can you believe you nevere have to work for free again!?!?!! Hey are you planning on going on Sat to the law review? We should all have dinner or something after!