Last night I was able to go to dinner and a movie with my best friend and cousin Christy. It was so much fun!!!
I'm so glad my cousin lives up here!! I just hope we can do this more often! Thanks for a fun night Christy!! Love ya!! ;)
I'm so glad my cousin lives up here!! I just hope we can do this more often! Thanks for a fun night Christy!! Love ya!! ;) Posted by ~Tara at 12:19 PM
3 comments:
Oh cute! I'll have to see that movie, I thought it looked cute.
SO FUN- I want to see it now too! Do you want to go see that ghostly dating movie with me sometime- Cody won't go and I miss you!! I will be calling you soon :o)
Hey Tara I found your blog yay! I had so much fun going to that show with you! I also loved seeing you at the blessing yesterday! I hope we can do things like that more often! I love hanging out with you!
Post a Comment