Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We had a great weekend in Delta! One great thing was that Chad took Friday off and we went golfing in Tooele with my parents! I wish I would have taken pictures, but we were just having too much FUN!!!

While in Delta, we watched some good movies, had great food, enjoyed playing the Wii, and had GORGEOUS weather on Monday!!!! I think it was 80 degrees and we were able to go BOATING!!!! Chad's parents bought a new 3-person tube and gosh we had a BLAST!!

Brandon, baby Claire, and Grandma

The amazing tube and the sexy ladies!!

We had to wait a while until some yard work was done before we could go tubing, but it was definitely worth the wait!!!!

The 3 girlies having a RIOT!!!!

I can't wait for some more fun in the SUN!!!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Lucky, those are fun tubes! It doesn't seem like it's time to be boating yet, where did the spring go? I'm not complaining. I love it!

Natalie said...

SO FUN! Love the pics! The tube looks so fun! You guys are so lucky to go boating- I am jealous!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Wow that is awesome! Sounds like such a fun weekend :) So jealous of the tube- that rocks!