Last night Chad and I got to babysit our niece Claire! It was our first time and we were so excited! She will be 6 months old on March 3rd and we can't believe how big she has gotten!!
Chad was so CUTE with her and he'll be a great dad in the future!
We were glad we were able to tend her and spend time with her!! We love Claire!!



5 comments:
Whoa, they trusted you with a real baby!?! Just kidding, I'm sure you did great! You look really cute! I'm glad you changed your background, it was about time :)
thanks again for watching her for us, we really appreciated it.
Look at you two...ohhh! Can you believe we graduate in less than 100 days! I booked my trip to Hawaii finally! I still wish you could come! Are we still on for lunch next sat? Can you believe we have to buy so much crap- what they heck did they do with all our tuition money this year?
She is so cute! You are going to be such good parents one day. Can't wait to see the cute babies you bring into this world!
Oh man I can't believe that you will already be done with school so soon. That will be the greatest feeling ever. Congrats!!
Post a Comment