Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcoming Spring

Today we ventured down to good ol' Delta to rake up leaves and fertilize. It was nice to finally get out and enjoy the warm weather and get some vitamin D!! I'm bummed I didn't take a picture of the HUGE pile of leaves and sticks we raked up. Luckily, we decided to take our golf clubs just in case we had time to go. It was great to get out and play since we have been locked-up ALL winter!!


Here is Chad's dad in action!

What a great day!! We can't wait for summer!!!!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Yay, that looks fun! Warm weather and sunshine is so nice. Bring it on!

Natalie said...

Okay- I am totally ready to go to the driving range with you friday night! I am glad you had a good time!

Clint and Laci said...

What happened to this weather?? COME BACK!