Friday, February 27, 2009

8 Things

Jeni tagged me so here it goes!

8 Things Tag
Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items

8 favorite TV shows:
1. American Idol
2. Good Things Utah
3. Amazing Race
4. What Not to Wear
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Divine Design
7. Leave it to Beaver
8. That 70's Show

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up early.
2. Went to LDS Hospital for my second to last rotation!!
3. Went over to my parent's house.
4. Ate at El Rancho Grande.
5. Cleaned.
6. Watched American Idol.
7. Blogged.
8. Went to bed.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. GRADUATING in JUNE!!!
2. Going to Ohio to visit Raquel and Chase!!
3. Getting the NAPLEX over with!
4. Finally not having to work for FREE!!
5. SUMMER!!!!!!!!
6. Golfing!
7. Spending eternity with Chad!!
8. Being a mom someday!

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Red Robin
4. El Ranch Grande
5. Costa Vida
6. Cafe Rio
7. Chili's
8. Applebee's

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Pay off my student loan ASAP!
2. A BMW/Acura/Lexus
3. Lose weight.
4. Build a new house!
5. Raquel and Chase to have a kid!
6. To go to Hawaii many more times!!!!
7. Travel the world!
8. Someday live in St. George!

I tag whoever wants to be tagged!!

2 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

How cute are you? I miss you Dina.

Raquel said...

Oh, how cute! You're so lucky that you're almost done. Then you'll be making the big bucks and you can do all those things on your list. I miss you!