Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun at the Mooovies!

Last night we hung out with our friends, Cody and Natalie. We first went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! It was SO good! Then we went and saw Mall Cop. It was really funny and even made me snort!

After the movie, we went to Maggie Moo's to get ice cream. I had never been there before, but thanks to Cody and Natalie we got the best flavor ever! Better batter! Mmmmm!

The two soon-to-be licensed drug dealers!!
We can't even wait to be done with school!

We are so lucky to have such great friends!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

We saw Mall Cop, it was pretty funny. I love Kevin James! Sounds like a fun night!

Natalie said...

My favorite part of the whole post is that you admitted to the snort! That was sooo funny! What a great night and I am soooo glad we have almost finished school and we can play more and be rich together :o) and eat lots more ice cream! Love you guys! Let's do it again soon! Almost another rotation down! YIPPPEE