We just got back from a WONDERFUL trip to Disneyland!!!! Raquel, Chase, Mason, and Brinley were nice enough to let Chad, my parents, and me tag along with them. My parents haven't been to Disneyland in about 15 years, so it was fun to hear them reminisce about the old times and that California Adventure is in the old parking lot.
We (my parents and Chad and I) arrived to LA Thursday afternoon. Since we had some time to kill we drove to the Santa Monica Pier, saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Los Angeles Temple, and took the Mulholland Drive scenic loop.
Sporting our 'Bug's Life' glasses!!
Mason looked so cute walking and holding his sippy cup!!
We also stopped to see the cool parade.
Downtown Disney was cool too!! The Lego store had some neat displays outside. Grandpa and Mason had to pose in front of Buzz and Woody.

Amazing! Look at that Dragon and the fire!!
Look at this cute girl!!
I seriously could kiss those cheeks ALL day!!!
Buddies!!

Waiting in line for Star Tours. It was definitely not worth the wait. It made me SO sick that I even had to close my eyes during the ride. I wasn't a fan!
We had a blast riding all the rides!! I LOVE my dad in this picture. We all look goofy, except Chad. I don't know how he wasn't a little scared being in front!!
I seriously could kiss those cheeks ALL day!!!
Waiting in line for Star Tours. It was definitely not worth the wait. It made me SO sick that I even had to close my eyes during the ride. I wasn't a fan!
My new Minnie gear from the trip!!
We sure had a BLAST!!! We already can't wait to go back!!!!



2 comments:
It was so much fun! I LOVE dad on Splash Mountain! I may have posted a pictures of you being nerdy but you posted a picture of my bum!! We can't wait to see you again :)
SO FUN! I was looking forward to seeing these pics! Raquel your bum is cute!!! I want to see them pics of Tara being Nerdy :o> You guys are the cutest. I can't wait to take my family to disneyland some day! Looks so fun and I LOVE your Minnie shirt Tara! How fun!
Post a Comment