Since my birthday was on the Wednesday after Memorial Weekend, I had a week long birthday celebration!! We first celebrated with Chad's family in Delta. I was horrible at taking pictures, but Chad was sweet and got 2 different kinds of ice cream cakes. They were delicious!!! Then, thanks to Cody and Natalie for telling us about the birthday club, we went to Tucanos for my birthday dinner!!!
Chad and I got stuffed pretty quick, but it was amazing!!! I'm also sporting my cute shirt and earrings Raquel and her family gave me for my birthday.
Then, my sweet and caring visiting teachers gave me these gourmet cupcakes!! Words can't describe how good they were. Mmmmm!!
It's always fun to get cards in the mail, texts, etc on your birthday. I have the best family and friends and I enjoyed my day!!!!



1 comments:
Yay! I miss tucanos! Glad you remembered your coupon this time! I still feel bad for last time! Cute shirt! I had no idea Chad gave you a surprise trip to AZ! Impressive! Glad you had fun, you totally deserve it! Hey chad next time pick me/Oregon :) love ya Tara! Glad you got spoiled. I might have to mail you my bday card so you can go eat for me!
Post a Comment