Monday, April 2, 2012

Arizona for Spring Break!!!

About three weeks ago, we were lucky enough to travel to Arizona to visit Raquel, Chase, Mason, Brinley, and Boxer!! I am horrible at remembering to take pictures, but thanks to Raquel I stole the following from her. The night we got there, an Ostrich Festival/Fair was going on. It was neat seeing the ostriches. They are weird looking things!



Mason wasn't feeling well when we got there. He progressively got worse and had to go to the doctor. While waiting for his doctor's appointment, Chad was nice enough to push him in the swing and he fell asleep.

What a cutie!!


Another thing we were able to do was visit the Phoenix Zoo. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and we had lots of fun seeing all the animals.

Me and my Buddy!!



Raquel and Brinley were twinners in their yellow.
I absolutely LOVE this picture!! So cute!



We had a BLAST!!! We hope to visit again soon!! We just love them all SO much!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love your outfit, so summery and cute! Your sis is lucky to live in a warm place! Those kids are dang cute! Thanks for letting us stay Tara, so good to see you! We missed you as soon as we left!

Raquel said...

It was so fun having you here! We just love you guys and wish we live close to you but at least it's closer than Ohio and a nicer place to visit. I'm already ready to see you again!!