On September 25th Blake and Allison got married!! It was an AMAZINGLY HOT day, but it was such a great day for a wedding. They got married and had the reception in their backyard. Allison is SO beautiful and payed attention to detail!!

Such a cute picture!! I love the 'Hitched' letters!!

The CUTE couple!!!

I love the classic black, white, and red wedding!! And, I ABSOLUTELY loved the damask table runners!!

The ceremony.

Raquel and I were two of her bridesmaids along with her sisters Brooklyn and Lindsay.


I just LOVE these two!!! Halle, my cousin Brady's daughter, and Mason.

Get a LOAD of Mason's adorable tux!!!
I love this picture!!


It was TONS of fun having Raquel, Chase, Mason, and Boxer here for about the whole month of September!!! I love my sister!!! I hope they'll get to live a LOT closer to us so we can do a ton more together!!!!


What a cute little family!!! :)

Sibling picture.

My whole family!!
I'm so glad Blake found an amazing girl!! Allison is the sweetest and is absolutely GORGEOUS!! We are so glad to have her in our family!!! What a GREAT day!!!
4 comments:
it looks beautiful, congratulations to the new addition to you family!
Yay for a new sister-in-law and aunt! I seriously loved the wedding colors and decorations, I wish I could do mine over!
I love all the pix on this post. And I think it is sooo funny what you titled it! So cute, and I agree the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Perfect day for a wedding!
She looks like she fits in. Seriously love the colors- you all look amazing! You have a good looking family Tara! Glad Blake finally got hitched! How fun to have Raquel there for so long with Mason! Bet you had a blast!! Hope to see you soon! Sorry I totally blog stocked you tonight- I look on my phone all the time but it is too small to comment! Love ya!
Post a Comment