Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FaLL bReAk TrIp!!!

Since this past week was fall break for Chad and I had some vacation days I needed to use up, we decided to go to California for some fun!!! We first went to California Adventures since the park was open the latest that day!!!

We both had to pose in front of the 'C'!!



Mr. Potato Head was pretty entertaining during the LONGEST line EVER!! We waited for about 75 minutes to ride Toy Story Midway Mania. This by far was Chad's favorite ride because you just drove around in a cart, wearing 3D glasses, and shot stuff!!!



They also had this new show called World of Color. It was pretty interesting and made the Belagio's fountain seem like nothing.







The Ferris Wheel all lit up.



These were one of the many 'Mickey Ears' you could choose from.



We had a 3-day hopper pass so we could go between Disneyland and California Adventures. I had always wanted to go to Disneyland during October because I heard it was decorated really cute. Pictures really don't do it justice!!! They had pumpkins everywhere!!!

The Haunted Mansion was all decorated in the theme Nightmare before Christmas.
It was really cute!



This was right down main street.



The famous Disneyland picture!!!


More cute decorations!!




4 comments:

Raquel said...

That makes me want to go so bad! All the pumpkins are so cute! I just have one question...why didn't you pose like that girl on the C? I would have loved to see that!!

Brandon and Julie said...

so fun, I love disneyland all decorated, they do such a great job. Sounds like you had a great relaxing trip!!

Christy Lee Austin said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! Looks like you had so much fun, you guys deserved a nice break like that! We need to get tog and you can tell me all about it.

Natalie said...

Good for you guys! We should go somewhere together!! Glad you got some time off to spend together- I don't know anyone who deserves it more! Lets get together soon! Love the pumpkins- that is awesome!! From now on it is kiddie rides for us ;o(