Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lehman's Cave

For Labor Day Weekend, we ventured down to Delta. We both were lucky enough to get four days off work!!! With some extra time on our hands, we decided to go on a tour of Lehman's Cave. This was my first time ever being in a cave that I can remember.

Our tour guide, Steve, was nice to take our picture.

Pictures really don't do it justice, but here's a little glimpse of what it's like inside.


It's amazing that all the stalactites start from a single drip of water.





This is a picture of cave bacon. Crazy!!

The cave was about 50 degrees, so it was pretty chilly but totally worth it!!! I now want to go to Mt. Timpanogas!!

2 comments:

Christy Lee Austin said...

I love that Place it is soooooo cool! How fun!

Natalie said...

Oh I will totally go to Timpanogas with you! Love your pics- You guys are good photographers- all those Vegas pics and the temple and golf- amazing! Looks like fun! Glad you got 4 days off! You deserve it!