Monday, November 1, 2010

HaLLoWeeN 2o1o!!

My mom and I decided to carve pumpkins Thursday night before Halloween. I have never had roasted pumpkin seeds, so while we carved the pumpkins, my dad baked the seeds. I don't think they were that good, but now I can at least say I tried them!!!


Mine is the 'Wicked' one and my mom's is the skull.


I LOVE LOVE carving pumpkins!!!


Friday night, our friends Mallory and Gavin had a Halloween party.

We dressed up as pirates!!
Chad looks pretty sexy, if I might say so myself!!!! :)



This girl won 'Most Elaborate'!!
What a great costume!!!


The hosts Jessie and Woody aka Mallory and Gavin.


They dressed up as characters from Juno .


We also had to bring white elephant gifts. These were a HUGE hit!!
They are maxipad slippers!! We had a FUN time!!!

What a great Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

You guys look so cute in your costumes! You even have long hair. I think you should have won!

Natalie said...

I love your new background!! Such good pirate costumes too! Sorry I didn't call you back- you are right we have tickets to the BYU game, I totally didn't look at a calendar. And the next weekend I work and it is thanksgiving, what about the 1 after that?? Sad!! That is like 3 wks away! Miss you so much! Love the pumpkins though! See you soon!

THaToNeGiRL said...

Tara!!! It's Randi Dangerfield... How are you?! Hope you don't mind that I found you this way, haha. but I wanted to talk to you because I have an interview for USN's pharmacy program and I was hoping you could give me some advice/pointers!!! If you're not too busy, would you mind emailing me??

hazel_rd50@hotmail.com

I'd appreciate any tips you could give! :) Thanks in advance!!!

...and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)