Sunday, January 10, 2010

MoNsTeR tRuCkS!!!

Friday night we went to Monster Trucks at the E Center. This was my first time going, and I actually thought it was pretty cool!!! They had some motocross races, but I wish they would have only had the Monster trucks!!

This is Big Foot, the Ford truck!!

Big Foot in action.

Desperado, aka the Chevy, blew his transmission trying to jump this row of cars.

Big Foot was the only truck to jump this bus without any problems.



Chad says we need to go to the one at Energy Solutions Arena because it's bigger and better, but we'll see!!! What a fun night with my husband!!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

How very "white trash" but it's something different to do, I understand. I've been to the motor cross and I actually thought that was pretty fun.

Natalie said...

SO fun! I love monster trucks! Not white trash :o) I love the bus!! SO fun to see you guys the other night, keep in touch! Don't work too hard!! Love ya!