Thursday, February 4, 2010

Raquel and Mason Visiting!!

Last week, Raquel and Mason came to visit us!!! We had a blast seeing them!!! We're so glad Chase was able to go a week without them!!!

The proud mom with her ADORABLE baby!!!

I held him EVERY minute I could!!!

I seriously could NOT get enough of him!!!!

He's so STINKIN' cute!!!


The 'Tough Guy'!!


Mason in his cute outfit we gave him!! :)


We were so glad Raquel was brave and brought Mason to visit!! It totally helped that he's a GREAT baby!! We can't wait to see them again!!! I miss my little gassy baby and gassy sis!!! JK!

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is so great that they got to come and visit! He is such a cute baby :)

Raquel said...

That was so fun! I'm so glad we came but not so glad that you posted that picture of me! We miss you!!

Natalie said...

haha gassy baby... haha!! You are so dang cute with a baby in your arms! I will totally do photoshoots when you pop some kids out!! Mason is adorable! Hope to see more pics soon (cuz it means they get to visit you)! Love ya

Brandon and Julie said...

He is a stud, glad they could come for a visit!!