Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Eve

I know I'm slow, but we had a great holiday season this year!!! I had to work on Christmas Day, so we had our Christmas on Christmas Eve. We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then went to my parent's to open presents!!!






Our darling Christmas morning picture. Don't mind my hair!!!

After we opened presents we went to Temple Square to see the lights!!! I absolutely love going each year!!! The lights are gorgeous!!!

For New Year's Eve, we went to Red Lobster. We had great food and definitely great company!!!



Then to welcome in the New Year, we had some sparkling cider and played pool!!!

We have the best familes and we're so happy we got to spend time with them!!! The only thing that would have been better is if Raquel, Chase, and Mason could have come!!!


Here's to a great 2010!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute Post!! I can't believe you worked Christmas!! Glad you got to celebrate in lots of other ways! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Raquel said...

Looks like lots of fun! Wish we could have been there too!