Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MASON my handsome, cute, new nephew!!!

The newest member of our family joined us on December 10th!!! After the LONGEST day of my life, Mason Chase Davis was born at 10:38 PM. I was lucky enough to be able to go to Ohio and be a part of this EXCITING moment!!!


The new grandparents


A spitting image of Chase!!


I still can't get over his dark hair.





I LOVED holding him and spending time with my family!!! The only sad thing is that he'll be 3 months old before I'll see him again :(

5 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Aww he is so cute!!!! That is so fun you got to go for when he was born :) I know what it's like not being able to see him, I have 2 nephews in Texas and I've seen them twice in the last 4 years :(

Raquel said...

I am SO glad you were here to share this with me! He loves his aunt Tara. His hat cracks me up in some of those pictures! It might be sooner than 3 months, I don't think I can wait that long! I love you tons!

Christy Lee Austin said...

He really does look just like Chase! So cute, yay for being an aunt!

Mallory said...

Congrats Tara!!! So exciting! The only sad thing is that they live so far away :( I'm sure you and your parents will still find a way to spoil him rotten though

Natalie said...

SOOO CUTE!! I am glad you were there! You look good with a baby in your arms... hehe j/k. Miss ya! He will love his AUNT TARA!! Hope to see you and Chad soon!