We were so lucky to have Raquel and Boxer come to visit us! We went and watched West Fest fireworks the Saturday after they came.
It was pretty cold and my dad didn't bring a jacket or blanket, so I had the idea for him to use the camping chair covers as a blanket!!! He cracks us up!!



3 comments:
I had so much fun and I miss you all already! At least I get to see you and Chad soon! Yay!
So cute! Sounds like a fun time! You and your sis are so cute together! Funny that Boxer gets to come! I didn't tell you my sisters shih tzu drowned last week and it was pregnant! Sad huh! Her kids were so bummed! See you thursday! I am so excited for you to go to cedar point!
So I already commented but there has to be some sort of rule where you can comment again in a week if there is no updates... j/k. Waiting on the Rodeo pics so I can steal them :o) But I know your law test is this week so I just wanted to say good luck. You will do awesome just pick the best of all the dumb answers. methionine doesn't require an rx, prisions have automated pyxis like machines, no ref on accutane and I will pray for you too! Let me know when it's over!
Post a Comment