Friday, July 24, 2009

UtE sTaMpEdE!!

Sorry I'm a little slow, but a couple weeks ago we were lucky enough to get to go to the Ute Stampede Rodeo!!! It was so much fun and we were so glad Cody and Natalie could come with us!!

We had great seats right by the chutes!! Man those bulls are MEAN!!!
Thanks for a great night!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for posting! We had so much fun with your family and we need to take you guys out one time! Glad you are done! Let's celebrate~! What are you doing tomorrow nite? Thanks again for the rodeo!

Natalie said...

K so I just stole the pic of the 4 of us but I couldn't get it to blow up so will you email it to me when you get a chance? Let me know when you are official! ALso- did you see my friend in that picture- still gives me the creeps!