Yesterday was my graduation day from the University of Southern Nevada College of Pharmacy!!! It was such an exciting day and I had to keep pinching myself to ensure I wasn't dreaming!!! Once I'm done with board exams, I'll officially be a pharmacist!!!
I just received my diploma from the president of the school!
Chad was so sweet and surprised me with this marble mortar and pestle for a graduation present!! He's so amazing and great!!! Thanks Babe!!
The graduation ceremony started early in the morning and I just want to thank all of my family and Chad's family that came to support me!!



5 comments:
Congrats! I bet it feels so good to be done!
YAY for you!! geez, congrats what an awesome feeling!
Congratulations! We are so proud of you (and jealous)! You've worked hard and it's paid off. You look darling in your gown and your dress!
Dr. Tara?!?!?!?! I am so proud! You are amazing! I can't believe we made it!! You look beautiful with that hood! Congrats! Glad you had fun golfing!
Tara....WOW that is so awesome that you are done. That is such a super huge accomplishment.
Post a Comment