On Saturday we went over to my parent's house to watch, what we thought would be a great game, but it turned out to be very disappointing! Who would have thought Max Hall would be the best player for the Utes?!
The highlight of the game was my parent's AMAZING homemade caramel popcorn !! It's hard to tell who likes it more....me or my dad?!



5 comments:
That looks so yummy!!!
mmmm... that looks yummy! Go UTES!
I'm glad to see you were sitting around eating popcorn like it's going out of style! It's a good treat!
Tar, I am not sorry to hear that your beloved cougars got their butts whooped... However, I am sad to know that I didn't get any of that delicious popcorn! Love and miss you!!
I don't know about the carmel corn but I do know the game was fantastic. I didn't get to see it but after Stake Conf that night I had many come up and give me the score. OHHHHHHHH the blessings of serving a mission. Love you guys.
Post a Comment