I thought I would never go to any store on Black Friday, but this year was an exception. Kris (Mom-in-law), Shannon, Ashley (Shannon's friend) and I went to Wal-Mart of all the places. It was quite the experience. We went at 2 A.M., but had to wait until 5 A.M. to check out. We found crazy people that kept us laughing and entertained!
Here's Shannon and me waiting in line and if you look really close you can see the line of people in the background.
While at Wal-Mart, I purchased our first Christmas tree. After catching some shut-eye and after Chad got home from work, we put up and decorated our tree!! We of course listened to Christmas music and had lots of fun!!



3 comments:
SO CUTE! And you look way to cute in that pic for me to believe it was that early!!! Crazy Woman! I love the tree- good job Tara! You are such a cute little wife!
I LOVE your tree! You picked really cute decorations and tree skirt! Can't wait for you to make me some cookies!
Like I was telling Nicoletta, we NEED a roomie reunion! I can't stand that we all haven't been together in so long! Let me know if you can and when would be a good time! I wanna see your wedding pics! :)
Post a Comment