Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Raquel!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Raquel hasn't done as many dumb things as I have, but to get her back from what she posted on my birthday....Here's a little clip of her singing while we were in Maui!
Just wanted to wish my big sis a happy birthday! We hope you have a great day and love the presents we mailed ya!! We can't wait for you to come and visit us! We miss you guys like CRAZY!! Love ya Quel!!






5 comments:
I guess I deserved that but those pictures? I can't believe you kept that video! Thanks for the present anyway, it's so cute!
I also love Chase's face at the end of the video. And you stole the background I was going to use!
I laughed outloud when I watched that video! Love it! You guys are hilarious! Happy Birthday Raquel!!
hahaha funny! Love the song! And the new background!
That is the funniest video ever!! I love it. mwa-ha-ha! So funny!! Man I love and miss that girl.
Post a Comment