On Thursday night Chad and I went to the Jazz Game! It was so fun and we got to sit on the EIGHTH row!! I've never been that close before, so it was amazing!!! They won 100-89 over the Portland Trailblazers! We were just bummed that D. Williams couldn't play since he was injured!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cool, you had great seats! Just remember, 'we are win'!
Fun Tar! Your picture of Kirilenko (However you spell it) cracks me up! You would be the one to make fun of him and would have been laughing so hard if I was right next to you! Love and miss you! P.S. Your outfit is super cute!
So jealous!!
You guys are so cute! Good pic too Tara! I miss you! I am planning on next wednesday still..can't wait to see you
I was there too! hope you didn't laugh at kirilenko to loud his wife sits not far from where your seats were!!! ha ha
Post a Comment