Friday, October 31, 2008

HaLlOwEeN fUn!!!!

We saw this on Raquel's blog and we just had to do the same! Last night we went to my parent's house and had pumpkin soup bowls filled with Minestrone soup and my mom made the best pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Mmmm!

Here's us carving the pumpkins.





Even my dad got in on the fun!!


And here's the products!! Chad's is on the left and mine is on the right! Chad's are always better than mine, but we still had fun! What a great night!!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

looks like fun, good work on the pumpkins they look awesome.

Raquel said...

You didn't copy me, you did it way better! We didn't have pumpkin bread bowls or pumpkin cookies. You win! I love your pumpkins! Oh man, Chad's looks so hard. Where was a picture of dad's?

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That's fun! I love this time of year for the pumpkin cookies :)

Nicole said...

I love the pumpkin bread bowls! They're so cute and man would I love a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie right now!

Natalie said...

Love the festivities! I miss you! Nice pumpkin bowls! You two are the cutest! I can't wait to see you this week!